Alerts and Notifications
Monitor your kids’ daily behaviors and mobile usage activities with Alerts and Notifications, so you can stay connected and informed with your kids.
Receive Daily Activities With Alerts and Notifications
Grasp kids’ daily activities through Notifications
- View the notifications received on kids’ phones, including app notifications and text messages;
- Know the apps the child often uses;
- Gauge the child’s app preferences from the notification content.
Operational Alerts on mobile
- Receive an alert when the child’s phone is turned on/off;
- Get an alert when kids access inappropriate content.
Creates intimacy with your kids remotely
- Manage whether to allow and set access time periods when your child requests access to restricted content;
- Generate a verification code to authorize your children to modify or delete permissions.
How to Receive Alerts and Notifications via FlashGet Kids
Install FlashGet Kids on parents’ devices.
Register a FlashGet account and then sign in.
Bind children’s devices to parents’ devices and connect them.
Get a complete guide of FlashGet Kids Alerts and Notifications.
Why Do I Need FlashGet Kids Alerts and Notifications?
Alerts and Notifications allow parents to receive notifications when their kid attempts to access a restricted app, when their child has shut down the mobile, or when they attempt to modify the setting. Additionally, the parent can receive alerts about their child’s location or suspicious online activity.