Track kids’ location and identify their geographic location. Establish geofencing so parents will receive notifications when kids enter or leave the Geofences.
Ensure Your Kids’ Safety with a Location Tracker
Live Location Tracker helps you know your kids
- Confirm your child’s current location at any time with accurate positioning and updating speed.
- Find out where your child is when he faces risks.
- Quickly identify and intervene when your child strays into unfamiliar or dangerous places.
Set Geofence to reduce potential dangers
- Set a suitable Geofence to know that the child is in a safe place without constantly monitoring their location.
- Set a suitable scope of kids’ activities, and parents can set the time range.
- Receive alerts when the child leaves the Geofence.
Location History helps you protect your kid better
- Track the child’s daily movements to understand where they often go.
- View how long your kid stays and goes.
- Know the child’s recent activity areas.
How to Track Kid’s Live Location via FlashGet Kids?
Install FlashGet Kids on parents’ devices.
Register a FlashGet account and then sign in.
Bind children’s devices to parents’ devices and connect them.
Why Do I Need FlashGet Kids Location Tracker?
The safety of kids is more important than anything else.
- Safety and security: Parents can keep track of their children’s location to make sure that they are safe and secure. By using a phone tracker app, parents can quickly locate their child if an emergency happens.
- Peace of mind: This Location Tracker is based on Google Maps. It can track your kids’ location accurately, giving you peace of mind and alleviating your concerns.
- Monitoring behavior: Parents can use location trackers to monitor their children’s behavior and ensure that they are not involved in risky or inappropriate activities.
- Setting boundaries: Location trackers can help parents set Geofence for their children. And it can make sure If they go beyond designated areas, you can get alerts.
- Tracking your family members: Parents can use location trackers to monitor the whereabouts of family members. By locating their cell phone, you can know their phone location, thus knowing where they are
- Communication: Location Tracker can improve the efficiency of communication. Using location tracking technology can quickly know the kid’s current location, thus facilitating communication between parents and children.