Check the Daily Usage to explore your kid’s daily phone use.
Track Your Kid’s Daily Usage to Know Their Online Activities
Keep track of your child’s phone usage daily
- Monitor when and what apps your child uses;
- Keep up with the application usage percentage and popular applications your child uses.
Monitor your child’s online life each day
- Analyze and read your child’s daily mobile data usage;
- Check your child’s daily usage of screen time;
- Know the notifications and mobile data usage throughout the day.
Keep tabs on the daily whereabouts of your child
- View your child’s daily movements by date;
- Compare your child’s daily activities to detect any abnormal behavior;
- Set up a Geofence your kids often go to grasp their movements.
How to Use Daily Usage via FlashGet Parental Control?
Install FlashGet Parental Control on parents’ devices.
Register a FlashGet account and then sign in.
Bind children’s devices to parents’ devices and connect them.
Why Do I Need Daily Usage in FlashGet Parental Control?
The Daily Usage feature offers parents a daily report of their kids’ phone usage data, including screen time, app usage percentages, top-used apps, notification count, and data usage every day. The feature also provides location data, enabling parents to track their kid’s location, behavior patterns, and fence-crossing frequency. Here are some reasons why the feature is essential for parents:
- Monitoring screen time: As children spend more time on their phones, parents must know how much daily usage their children spend. This feature helps parents to better keep track of their kids’ screen time and ensure they are not spending excessive time on their phones.
- Tracking app usage: Parents can identify which apps their children use most by tracking their usage percentages and top-used apps. This data can help parents identify potentially harmful and inappropriate apps and take precautions to protect their children.
- Managing Notifications: The feature can help parents keep updated with information and the number of daily notifications that children have received; this also helps parents to manage their kids’ phone use during school hours and ensure they are not distracted by unnecessary notifications.
- Managing Mobile data usage: The feature also offers parents mobile data usage they use daily. So parents reduce and manage their kids’ mobile data usage.
- Ensuring safety: The location data helps parents to ensure their kids’ safety by tracking and updating their movements and behavior patterns.