Check the Daily Usage to explore your kid’s daily phone use.
Track Your Kid’s Daily Usage to Know Their Online Activities
Keep track of your child’s phone usage daily
- Monitor when and what apps your child uses;
- Keep up with the application usage percentage and popular applications your child uses.
Monitor your child’s online life each day
- Analyze and read your child’s daily mobile data usage;
- Check your child’s daily usage of screen time;
- Know the notifications and mobile data usage throughout the day.
Keep tabs on the daily whereabouts of your child
- View your child’s daily movements by date;
- Compare your child’s daily activities to detect any abnormal behavior;
- Set up a Geofence your kids often go to grasp their movements.
How to Use Daily Usage via FlashGet Parental Control?
Install FlashGet Parental Control on parents’ devices.
Register a FlashGet account and then sign in.
Bind children’s devices to parents’ devices and connect them.
Why Do I Need Daily Usage in FlashGet Parental Control?
The Daily Usage feature offers parents a daily report of their kids’ phone usage data, including screen time, app usage percentages, top-used apps, notification count, and data usage every day. The feature also provides location data, enabling parents to track their kid’s location, behavior patterns, and fence-crossing frequency. Here are some reasons why the feature is essential for parents: