Set Up Tracking App
Managing and tracking your kid’s app usage and keeping up with your kids’ information gets a safer and healthy online environment for your kids.
Restrict Your Kids From Accessing Inappropriate Apps By Using Tracking Application
View and check what apps are installed on kids’ mobile phones
- Check the app names and installation times on the kids’ phones.
- View what apps the child frequently uses each day.
Know your children’s daily app usage
- Discover how much time the child wastes on each app.
- Identify and check the notifications sent by the apps the child uses.
Protect your children from potential online risks
- Track and intercept inappropriate apps with App Blocker
- Filter notifications sent by specific apps to reduce unwanted content.
How to Use FlashGet Kids Tracking App?
Install FlashGet Kids on parents’ Android or iOS devices.
Register a FlashGet account and then sign in.
Bind children’s target devices to parents’ mobile devices and connect them.
Why Do I Need the Tracking App Feature in FlashGet Kids?
Check the apps installed on your child’s mobile phone to grasp their app usage. You need phone tracking apps feature to prevent children from any potential online risks better. Here are some reasons why the feature matter to parents.