An easy and convenient way to manage kids’ use of mobile phones.
Alleviate Your Worries With App Blocker
Restrict Inappropriate App Usage
- Manage and block some or all apps installed on your child’s phone. Helping kids stay focused.
- Manage the block list and set the category, which helps you block the apps based on the type.
- Block annoying apps, block notifications, block distractions on kids’ phones, control their phone addiction, and increase self-control.
Set App Blocker Rules More Flexibly
- Set up blocking time, such as prohibiting using of all apps during class.
- Set blocking zones, such as prohibiting using some or all apps when your kids go to school.
- Block access to a certain app, set strict mode on kids’ phones, and make some restrictions to the entire internet.
Deactivate Some App Blockers
- Easily set blockers and deactivate them, adjusting blocker rules flexibly.
- Children can request access to blocked applications, and parents can manage requests and access.
- In contrast to other blocker apps, FlashGet offers a productivity app service for parents.
How to Use App Blocker via FlashGet Kids?
Install FlashGet Kids on parents’ devices.
Register a FlashGet account and then sign in.
Bind children’s devices to parents’ devices and connect them.
Why Do I Need FlashGet Kids App Blocker?
Kids have easy access to entire websites and apps on their phones, and there is no strict mode. App Blocker is one feature that can help parents monitor and control their kids’ app usage. Here’s why you should consider using this feature:
- Restrict Inappropriate Content: Parents can restrict access to inappropriate apps, such as those containing violence, sexual content, or substance abuse.
- Limit Screen Time: Parents can limit restricted app usage during certain times, such as school hours or bedtime. Enable strict mode on kids’ mobile phones.
- Reduce Distractions: By limiting access to social media apps and games, Blocking apps can help reduce distractions and increase productivity.
- Customized Settings: Parents can customize settings based on their child’s age and maturity level instead of stubbornly turning on lock mode on the phone.
- Request Access: The coolest feature is the ability to request access to blocked apps. Parents can manage the request and provide access by sending a verification code to the child’s device.